Skip to content ↓

In-Year Admissions

If your child has already started school, you will need to apply for an in-year admission.

If you are planning to move, or have recently moved, to the area and are considering transferring your child to our school please contact the school office to discuss the availability of places in the desired year group.

For further information regarding In-Year admissions, see the Kent County Council Website, here: Move to a different school.