Breakfast and After School Clubs
Breakfast club runs Monday to Friday providing childcare for pupils who need to be dropped off at school before the start of the day.
Open from 7.45am, Breakfast Club provides your child with a balanced breakfast, with a varied menu that is changed daily to cater for those who attend every morning, as well as a range of activities to occupy the children before the school day begins.
Cost for Breakfast Club £1.20 on Monday - Friday
Daily options include: a choice of 5 different cereals, fresh fruit and yoghurt, a variety of drinks, milk, squash, fresh juice, milkshake or water! The children will also be offered toast, pancakes, scrambled egg or beans on toast, waffles and crumpets (menu changes daily)
If you are interested in using this facility, please ask at the reception desk or call 01304 822663.
As from Tuesday 4th September 2018, new breakfast club prices as above.
please make sure all monies are paid in full on the day(s) your child attends!
Breakfast Club Team
After School Club
For parents who require a later pick-up time than 3.15pm, the school runs an After School Club. The club runs from 3.15pm until 5pm every day.
The children are offered a range of activities that are rotated to cater for those children who attend every day, including Computer Activities, use of the Adventure Playground, Cooking, Games and Activities.
After School Club is charged at £2 per session, which must be paid in advance. Parents can book block or individual sessions at the Reception desk at the beginning of the school day, or by calling 01304 822663 or mobile 07595 276040.
* NO BOOKING WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT PAYMENT
* Block bookings must be paid for in advance at the time of booking.
* Staff are paid to run the After School Club with payment from the places you book. Therefore, if you decide not to take the place, a refund will not be available.
* If the child is collected late, parents will be charged to cover the over-time cost of the After School Club staff (£10 per 15 minutes or part thereof).
* If there are three late collection marks, the child’s place will be withdrawn.
* Children will receive a drink and small snack.
* Please make sure that your contact details are up to date.